Come to New Employee Orientation!
New Employee Orientation is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn and ask questions about benefits, employment policies, and the South Dakota Retirement System.
The next New Employee Orientation will take place on June 20 from 10:00 am - Noon, CT. Register at the appropriate DDN site below.
Topics will include:
- Vacation, sick, and personal leave
- Employee evaluations
- Accessing free services from the Employee Assistance Program
- Overview of Health Plan and Flexible Benefits
- Wellness Program and Incentives
- Workers’ Compensation
- Important online resources
- Retirement benefits and supplemental retirement investing.
Questions? Email Kristen.Campbell@state.sd.us
Current Presentations: Download the March Presentation PDF
Available DDN Sites:
|DDN Pierre Cap A||500 E Capitol Ave Rm B12|
|Aberdeen DLR||420 S Roosevelt St|
|Brookings DOT||2131 34th Ave|
|Chamberlain DHS||320 Sorenson Drive|
|Rapid City DLR||2330 N Maple Ave #1|
|Sioux Falls DOT||5316 W 60th St North|
|Winner DOT||1200 E. Hwy 44|
|Vermillion SDPB Studio 2||555 North Dakota Ave|
|Yankton HSC Training Center||3515 Broadway Ave|
Can't make it to a DDN site? Stream the presentation live on SD.net!
Want to view the most recent New Employee Orientation? Check it out below!