ACI Concrete Training
2 Day Course
AFE # for DOT- 7122
ACI's Concrete Field Testing Technician Certification covers seven ASTM testing standards.
The seven standards are:
- ASTM C 31 - Making and Curing Test Specimens in the Field
- ASTM C 138 - Density, Yield, and Gravimetric Air Content
- ASTM C 143 - Slump
- ASTM C 172 - Sampling
- ASTM C 173 - Air Content by the Volumetric Method (Roll-a-Meter)
- ASTM C 231 - Air Content by the Pressure Meter
- ASTM C 1064 - Temperature
You must pass both a written and performance exam to become certified. Certifications last for 5 years. To become re-certified you must again pass a written and performance exam.
|Dates to be Announced|