AFE # for DOT- 7112
This course will give you the knowledge to see that the construction operations are producing results that meet specifications.
- Learn the role of an inspector.
- Discuss what to look for during inspections.
- Explain the need for inspections.
- Explain how to fill out required documentation.
- Prepare reports.
- Pass the 60 question certification exam with a minimum of 70%.
|Dates to be Announced|
How to Register:
Please register by sending an email to DOTLMS@state.sd.us.
We ask that you cancel your registration 24-hours prior to the start of the training course. Anyone who does not attend and who have not cancelled their registration 24-hours prior to the class, will be considered no-shows. Agencies/companies will be billed full price for employees who are considered no-shows.