AFE # for DOT- 7111
(Hosted by the DOT Lab Accreditation Training Group)
- Understand basic concrete plant operations
- Understand what concrete plant equipment requires checking
- Discuss how to conduct the concrete plant equipment inspections
- Make concrete mix design adjustments
- Understand minimum samples and tests
- Understand certification requirements of materials
- Discuss how to perform daily batching inspections
- Prepare reports
- Handle non-specification material
- Pass the 50 question and 4 problem certification written examination with a minimum of 70%
Bring a hand held-calculator. Course conducted by DOT Engineers and Technicians.
|January 22-24, 2019|| 1 pm to 5 pm
8 am to 5 pm
8 am to 12 noon
|Pierre||BHR Training Room,
Basement Becker-Hansen Bldg.
How to Register:
Please register by sending an email to DOTLMS@state.sd.us.
We ask that you cancel your registration 24-hours prior to the start of the training course. Anyone who does not attend and who have not cancelled their registration 24-hours prior to the class, will be considered no-shows. Agencies/companies will be billed full price for employees who are considered no-shows.