The 5 Levels of Leadership: Leading at Any Level
4-hour class - Cost: $80
AFE # for DOT- 74F5
True leadership is not a matter of having a certain job or title. In fact, being chosen for a position is only the first of the five levels every effective leader achieves. And even if you never hold an official position of authority, you do have influence in your current role. Influence is the essence of leadership.
In this class we will examine the five stages of leadership and learn how to maximize each one to become more influential, respected and successful. For each level, we’ll discusses the upsides and downsides associated with leading at that level as well as the beliefs and behaviors necessary to move from level to level.
- People follow because they have to.
- People follow because they want to.
- People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
- People Development
- People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
- People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
|January 24, 2019||8 am to 12 noon||Rapid City||Cambria Suites|