Length: Approx. 4 hours
AFE # for DOT- 77D4
This course is a computer-based defensive driving crash-avoidance program. It is designed to help drivers reduce or prevent injuries and collisions. You will receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course. Some auto insurance companies may offer incentives for completion of a defensive driving course. Please check with your auto insurance company for details.
The goal is to help our State Employees drive "smarter" - increasing their knowledge and influencing their attitudes - in order to save lives.
What you will learn:
- Updated statistics and driving tips
- How drugs, alcohol, physical conditions and emotions affect driving
- How to deal with driver distractions and fatigue
- The three stages of a collision
- The importance of seat belts and air bags and how to use them correctly
- Attention to Detail
- Continuous Learning
Once your registration is confirmed, you will receive the log in information. Once you receive your login information, you will have 30 days to log in and complete the class.