700 East Broadway Avenue
Pierre, SD 57501
4-hour class – Cost: $28
AFE# for DOT - 7793
Course Description: This course will increase your basic knowledge of all Outlook components.
Training Objectives: The participant will:
- Explore the new features of 2010.
- Compose, send and receive e-mail messages.
- Use more advanced e-mail features: set out of office assistant, create signatures and quick steps.
- Learn how to use and organize Outlook’s folders.
- Create and edit contacts and contact groups.
- Create calendar appointments and collaborate with others.
1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Register by sending an email to BHR Training Registration with the course title, date, time, location and employee number.
Latitude Wellness Program
This training is worth 25 Latitude Wellness Program points. To earn your 25 Latitude Wellness Program points, you must submit proof of completion on the Latitude Wellness portal. Proof of completion includes registration confirmation, letter of participation from organizer, or completion certificate.
Submit Your Proof of Completion
•Go to benefits.sd.gov and choose Latitude Wellness Portal
•Enter your username and password
•Select Choose a Latitude Wellness Program
•Choose the green View Participatory List button
•Choose Other wellness related activities that are not listed
•Follow the instructions shown in the portal to successfully submit your proof of completion