700 East Broadway Avenue
Pierre, SD 57501
AFE # for DOT- 7111Training Objectives: (Hosted by the DOT Lab Accreditation Training Group)
- Understand basic concrete plant operations
- Understand what concrete plant equipment requires checking
- Discuss how to conduct the concrete plant equipment inspections
- Make concrete mix design adjustments
- Understand minimum samples and tests
- Understand certification requirements of materials
- Discuss how to perform daily batching inspections
- Prepare reports
- Handle non-specification material
- Pass the 50 question and 4 problem certification written examination with a minimum of 70%
Bring a hand held-calculator. Course conducted by DOT Engineers and Technicians.
January 19-21, 2016
19th: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Register by sending an email to BHR Training Registration with the course title, date, time, location and employee number.
Latitude Wellness Program
This training is worth 25 Latitude Wellness Program points. To earn your 25 Latitude Wellness Program points, you must submit proof of completion on the Latitude Wellness portal. Proof of completion includes registration confirmation, letter of participation from organizer, or completion certificate.
Submit Your Proof of Completion
•Go to benefits.sd.gov and choose Latitude Wellness Portal
•Enter your username and password
•Select Choose a Latitude Wellness Program
•Choose the green View Participatory List button
•Choose Other wellness related activities that are not listed
•Follow the instructions shown in the portal to successfully submit your proof of completion