700 East Broadway Avenue
Pierre, SD 57501
Erosion and Sediment Control and Storm Water Management
AFE # for DOT- 73T0
This training is available for anyone interested in erosion & sediment control (ESC) and storm water management requirements for SDDOT construction projects. The class covers ESC processes, best management practices (BMPs), regulatory & inspection requirements, and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs).
Successful completion of this training will result in SDDOT Certification in Erosion & Sediment Control and Storm Water Management. Successful bidders of SDDOT construction contracts are required to have certified personnel responsible for the on-site erosion and sediment controls available at all times.
Cancellations must be recieved 24-hours prior to the start of training. No Shows will be billed full price.
|March 14-15, 2016||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.||Sioux Falls||Ramkota|
|March 29-30, 2016||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.||Pierre||BHR Training Room II,
Basement Becker Hansen Bldg.
March 31-April 1, 2016
|8 a.m. - 5 p.m.||Rapid City||Adoba|
|April 13-14, 2016||8 a.m. - 5 p.m.||Aberdeen||
AmericInn Lodge & Suites
Register by sending an email to BHR Training Registration.
- State employees please include the course title, date, location, and employee number.
- Contractors should include course title, date, location, company name, billing address, and phone number.
We ask that you cancel your registration 24-hours prior to the start of the training course. Anyone who does not attend and who have not cancelled their registration 24-hours prior to the class, will be considered no-shows. Agencies/companies will be billed full price for employees who are considered no-shows.
Latitude Wellness Program
This training is worth 25 Latitude Wellness Program points. To earn your 25 Latitude Wellness Program points, you must submit proof of completion on the Latitude Wellness portal. Proof of completion includes registration confirmation, letter of participation from organizer, or completion certificate.
Submit Your Proof of Completion
• Go to benefits.sd.gov and choose Latitude Wellness Portal
• Enter your username and password
• Select Choose a Latitude Wellness Program
• Choose the green View Participatory List button
• Choose Other wellness related activities that are not listed
• Follow the instructions shown in the portal to successfully submit your proof of completion