700 East Broadway Avenue
Pierre, SD 57501
ACES for Supervisors
- Understand the ACES document & process.
- Understand how to customize and communicate accountabilities & competencies.
- Understand how to ensure you have ongoing documentation on all your employees.
- Understand how to utilize the Employee Self-Assessment to build the relationship between you and your employees and to understand their perspective on their performance.
- Understand how to utilize the session not only to document performance but to also inspire, motivate, and recognize your employees.
Note: This class is for both Career-band and non career-band supervisors. You must have the ACES documents and Guides for your employees. If your employee documents are not yet completed, please wait to attend.
|Supervisory competencies addressed:
||Supervisory accountabilities regarding:
Register by sending an email to BHR Training Registration
with the course title, date, location and employee number.