700 East Broadway Avenue
Pierre, SD 57501
Supervisory Training Module: Emotional Intelligence
3.5 hour class
AFE # for DOT employees only- 74H3
- Taps into the power of emotions
- Improves team performance
- Shows how to manage negative emotions
Participants will learn the five EI competencies:
- Self-Awareness - if we don't know ourselves, how can we understand others?
- Self-Regulation - checking our emotions and managing them.
- Self-Motivation - directing emotion towards a purpose.
- Empathy - understanding and seeing from another person's perspective.
- Effective Relationships - interacting and managing relationships.
Register by sending an email to BHR Training Registration with the class title, date, time, location and employee number.
Latitude Wellness Program
This training is worth 25 Latitude Wellness Program points. To earn your 25 Latitude Wellness Program points, you must submit proof of completion on the Latitude Wellness portal. Proof of completion includes registration confirmation, letter of participation from organizer, or completion certificate.
Submit Your Proof of Completion
•Go to benefits.sd.gov and choose Latitude Wellness Portal
•Enter your username and password
•Select Choose a Latitude Wellness Program
•Choose the green View Participatory List button
•Choose Other wellness related activities that are not listed
•Follow the instructions shown in the portal to successfully submit your proof of completion