Open Enrollment is the only time during the plan year you can make changes to your benefits without a valid qualifying event. The window for selecting benefits for FY22 for you and your family is May 3 – May 17, 2021. Because your previous selections will not carry over to the next year, you must participate in FY22 Open Enrollment. This is true even for individuals who have previously opted out of the health plan.
Did you receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org? If so, do you have a state network user name? If yes, go to the Login Information for State Network Users link. If no, go to the Login Information for Non-State Network Users link.Login Information for State Network Users
Login Information for Non-State Network Users
If you did not receive an email from email@example.com or believe you deleted it on accident, first you will need to determine if you have a state network user name. Click on Login to Employee Space for State Network Users, or login to Employee Space for Non-State Network Users.
Please Note: You must use Chrome when logging into Employee Space, as Internet Explorer is not compatible.
Open Enrollment Resources:
- FY22 Benefits Guide – Downloadable PDF | Online Flip Book
- Visit ALEX for a step-by-step breakdown of the health plans and flexible benefits that will help you select the right benefits package for your personal situation.
- Visit the New Plans Page for detailed information on the new health plans including videos, FAQs, terminology, infographics, and downloadable PDFs.
- Watch the Embedded Deductible Video to learn about this new addition to the health plans.
- Login Information for State Network Users
- Login Information for Non-State Network Users
- Enrollment Worksheet
State of South Dakota Pharmacy Cost Compare Tool – Click for Instructions
|Plan Name/Identifier||Plan||Member ID||Link|
|Pharmacy Locator||1022TST0101||Click Here|