FY22 Open Enrollment is now closed.
Open Enrollment is the only time during the plan year you can make changes to your benefits without a valid qualifying event.
Please Note: Open Enrollment selections will not be finalized until after Open Enrollment is completed. This is because, during the Open Enrollment period through May 17, employees may go into the enrollment site and change their elections if they change their mind about the benefits they initially selected. Finalizing Open Enrollment before then would take away this option for employees.
Did you receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org? If so, do you have a state network user name? If yes, go to the Login Information for State Network Users link. If no, go to the Login Information for Non-State Network Users link.Login Information for State Network Users
Login Information for Non-State Network Users
If you did not receive an email from email@example.com or believe you deleted it on accident, first you will need to determine if you have a state network user name. Click on Login to Employee Space for State Network Users, or login to Employee Space for Non-State Network Users.
Please Note: You must use Chrome when logging into Employee Space, as Internet Explorer is not compatible.
Open Enrollment Resources:
- FY22 Open Enrollment FAQ
- FY22 Benefits Guide – Downloadable PDF | Online Flip Book
- Visit ALEX for a step-by-step breakdown of the health plans and flexible benefits that will help you select the right benefits package for your personal situation.
- Visit the New Plans Page for detailed information on the new health plans including videos, Health Plan FAQs, terminology, infographics, and downloadable PDFs.
- Watch the Embedded Deductible Video to learn about this new addition to the health plans.
- Login Information for State Network Users
- Login Information for Non-State Network Users
- Enrollment Worksheet
State of South Dakota Pharmacy Cost Compare Tool – Click for Instructions
|Plan Name/Identifier||Plan||Member ID||Link|
|Pharmacy Locator||1022TST0101||Click Here|