FY23 Open Enrollment is Closed.
Your next change to make changes to your benefits elections will be during FY24 Open Enrollment unless you experience a qualified life event.
Follow the steps below to log in and elect your benefits for FY23. Please Note: You must use Chrome when logging into Employee Space, as Internet Explorer is not compatible.
1. Go to Employee Space at https://bfm.sd.gov/hr/es.aspx
2. Select Proceed to Employee Space
3. On the Infor sign in page, select MySD
4. Follow onscreen instructions to login
5. When you have successfully signed into Employee Space, select Benefits, then select Open Enrollment in the menu bar on the left.
Please Note: Open enrollment elections will not be finalized until after the Benefits Program has the opportunity to review elections. This is because, during the Open Enrollment period through May 16, employees may go into the enrollment site and change their elections if they change their mind about the benefits they initially selected. Finalizing Open Enrollment before then would take away this option for employees.
- Benefits FAQ
- FY23 Benefits Guide – Downloadable PDF | Online Flip Book
- Visit ALEX for a step-by-step breakdown of the health plans and flexible benefits that will help you select the right benefits package for your personal situation.
- ALEX GO (Live as of 5/1/2022) – This new version of ALEX solely pertains to medical and tax advantaged savings accounts. For the Spanish language version, please click here.
- Visit the FY23 Plans Page for detailed information on the new health plans including videos, Health Plan FAQs, terminology, infographics, and downloadable PDFs.
- Watch the Embedded Deductible Video to learn about this feature to the health plans.
- FY23 Open Enrollment Worksheet
Open Enrollment Resources:
State of South Dakota Pharmacy Cost Compare Tool – Click for Instructions
|Plan Name/Identifier||Plan||Member ID||Link|
|Pharmacy Locator||1022TST0101||Click Here|