New Employee Orientation is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn and ask questions about benefits, employment policies, and the South Dakota Retirement System.
The next New Employee Orientation will take place on Thurssday, January 21, from 10:00 a.m. - Noon, CT, via Zoom.
Webinar ID: 994 7175 2216
- +1 408 638 0968 or;
- +1 669 900 6833 or;
- +1 646 876 9923
Have you viewed the New Hire Page yet? Click here to view information on employee benefits, retirement, and important documents including the employee handbook.
View the December 17 Presentation Here:
Topics will include:
- Vacation, sick and personal leave
- Employee evaluations
- Accessing free services from the Employee Assistance Program
- Overview of Health Plan and Flexible Benefits
- Wellness Program and Incentives
- Workers’ Compensation
- Important online resources
- Retirement benefits
Questions? Email Michelle.DeyoAmende@state.sd.us
View the September Presentation.