Join us for New Employee Orientation!
New Employee Orientation is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn and ask questions about benefits, employment policies, and the South Dakota Retirement System.
The next New Employee Orientation will take place on Wednesday, August 19, from 10:00 a.m. - Noon, CDT, via Zoom.
Click here to view the presentation on August 19
Webinar ID: 678 550 670
- +1 408 638 0968 or;
- +1 669 900 6833 or;
- +1 646 876 9923
View the July Presentation.
Topics will include:
- Vacation, sick, and personal leave
- Employee evaluations
- Accessing free services from the Employee Assistance Program
- Overview of Health Plan and Flexible Benefits
- Wellness Program and Incentives
- Workers’ Compensation
- Important online resources
- Retirement benefits
Questions? Email Michelle.DeyoAmende@state.sd.us