The beneFIT Well-Being Program
What is the beneFIT Well-Being Program?
The South Dakota State Employee Benefits Program provides tools and resources to help improve your overall wellbeing, focusing on physical, mental, social and emotional health. By participating in the beneFIT Well-Being Program, you can take control of your health and set happiness in motion.
Healthy living includes regular screenings to measure your most important health numbers: your blood pressure, your cholesterol level, and your body mass index, to name a few. Receive valuable information to keep you healthy today and help prevent serious health problems in the future. There are two no-cost options for getting your numbers. Click here to learn more.
- There is a new portal this year. Each person needs to create a new account to access resources. Visit the beneFIT well-being portal and click Sign Up in the upper right corner.
- Choose your affiliation (agency code), enter your date of birth, first name, and last four of your SSN. Continue entering the fields of information and accept the terms of service.
- You can either choose to complete the Health Assessment at that time or click Complete Later.
- Choose a team by clicking one of the choices. We recommend selecting Team of One to get started and enter the dashboard. Teams can be joined or added later.
- On the Dashboard you will find trackers, educational sessions, challenges, and more!