Mental Health Resources
Mental Health resources are available to state employees and covered family members.
The Employee Assistance Program administered by GuidanceResources®.
- On demand videos
- Work-Life Solutions (Family Source) – Our specialists provide qualified referrals and resources for just about anything on your to-do list, such as:
- Finding child and elder care
- Hiring movers or home repair contractors
- Planning events, locating pet care
- Resource library
- Counseling available in-person, telemedicine, and chat
- myStrength(cognitive behavioral therapy) – Our digital self-care platform, myStrength® , offers interactive behavioral health tools and resources. Log on for:
- Guided programs on anxiety, chronic pain and opioids, depression, mindfulness, sleep, stress, substance use, and more
- Personalized resources on physical health conditions including smoking, diabetes, coronary disease
- Secure access through GuidanceResources® Online
The beneFIT Well-Being Program powered by WebMD matches your unique needs and interests with tools and resources that are right for you.
- Daily Habits – Individual modules on various topics including Cope with the Blues, Hypertension, Keep Stress in Check, Sleep Well, and Work-Life Balance.
- Well-Being Resources
Care can be complicated, but help is just a phone call away with the Wellmark Care Team.
- South Dakota Opioid Resource Hotline: 1.800.920.4343
- Substance Abuse National Helpline (SAMHSA): 1.800.662.HELP(4357)
- myLifeLink: Free Sober Community App