AFE # for DOT- 7111
(Hosted by the DOT Lab Accreditation Training Group)
- Understand basic concrete plant operations
- Understand what concrete plant equipment requires checking
- Discuss how to conduct the concrete plant equipment inspections
- Make concrete mix design adjustments
- Understand minimum samples and tests
- Understand certification requirements of materials
- Discuss how to perform daily batching inspections
- Prepare reports
- Handle non-specification material
- Pass the 50 question and 4 problem certification written examination with a minimum of 70%
Bring a hand held-calculator. Course conducted by DOT Engineers and Technicians.
|January 21 - 23, 2020||1 pm Tuesday to 12 noon Thursday||Pierre||BHR Large Training Room, B17 Becker-Hansen Bldg|
How to Register:
Please register by sending an email to DOTLMS@state.sd.us.
We ask that you cancel your registration 24-hours prior to the start of the training course. Anyone who does not attend and who have not cancelled their registration 24-hours prior to the class, will be considered no-shows. Agencies/companies will be billed full price for employees who are considered no-shows.