Jump to content
- Defensive Driving
- This course is a computer-based defensive driving crash-avoidance program. It is designed to help drivers reduce or prevent injuries and collisions.
- First Aid, CPR, & AED
- This web based training will help you respond and act correctly in emergencies.
- How to Perform Hands-Only CPR
- Cardiac emergencies can happen anywhere. Be prepared with a simple technique known as hands-only CPR. You can learn it in minutes, it’s easy to remember, and it can help save a life.
- Workplace CPR and First Aid Training Video
- Looking for a CPR, AED, or First Aid training refresher? This link features dozens of free video clips that will refresh you on the basics of these skills. These clips are provided as a resource– they do not count as attendance on your training history, nor do they provide certification. For more information, please contact BHR Training.