Interview and Selection
AFE # - 74B5
What participants have said:
“The interview and selection class provided some excellent information even for a long term supervisor like me. It was amazing that I had 25% committment questions, 35 % chemistry questions and 40% capability questions on my last interviews.”
- Course Description:
- This course will take you through the interview and selection process from announcing the position, to developing interview questions based on KSA’s, to submitting the interview packet.
- Training Objectives:
- Developing screening tools to enhance the interview process
- Submitting appropriate documentation
- Competencies addressed:
- Develops Successful Teams
- Displays High Integrity
- Acts Decisively
- Maintains Professional Credibility
- Exercises Due Diligence
- Accountabilities regarding:
|Oct 1, 2020||9:00 a.m. - Noon||Pierre||BHR Small Training Room - B15, Basement Becker-Hansen Bldg|
|Oct 7, 2020||9:00 a.m. - Noon||Sioux Falls||Country Inn & Suites|
|Nov 5, 2020||9:00 a.m. - Noon||Rapid City||Rushmore Plaza Holiday Inn|
|Nov 18, 2020||9:00 a.m. - Noon||Pierre||BHR Small Training Room - B15, Basement Becker-Hansen Bldg|
Please Note: Class size will be limited to 15 participants for the time being.
Register by sending an email to BHR Training Registration with the course title, date, time, location and employee number.