Documenting Discipline Toolkit: How to Have the Conversations You are Putting off
Employee performance challenges are just that - challenging. Too many of us put off having those conversations with our employees in the hope that the issue will just take care of itself. The problem is if the issue isn’t taken care of, it can grow into something that is a way bigger problem than we ever imagined.
Our new Documenting Discipline Toolkit will give the tools you need to improve your feedback and coaching skills when dealing with employee performance challenges. You will not only learn how to have those conversations but also how to document those conversations in a way that just might make HR want to throw a pizza party in your honor!
Topics and Tools include:
- The Hard Conversation Planner & Hard Conversation Checklist to help you plan for those more challenging conversations
- Coaching – it just isn’t for CPC. Utilize the coach approach when dealing with employee performance challenges
- Feedback – learn strategies and techniques for handling awkward and challenging situations
- New Coaching Question Resources – dozens of coaching questions for handling performance challenges, including creating accountability, exploring inaction, and more!
- Documentation guidance for quick and easy documentation
- Understanding your role in helping the employee be successful
Click the preferred date below to register.
|May 25, 2022 (FULL)||9:00 a.m. – Noon, CT||Virtual||Zoom|
|June 28, 2022||9:00 a.m. – Noon, CT||Virtual||Zoom|