Interview and Selection
AFE # - 74B5
What participants have said:
“The interview and selection class provided some excellent information even for a long term supervisor like me. It was amazing that I had 25% committment questions, 35 % chemistry questions and 40% capability questions on my last interviews.”
- Course Description:
- This course will take you through the interview and selection process from announcing the position, to developing interview questions based on KSA’s, to submitting the interview packet.
- Training Objectives:
- Developing screening tools to enhance the interview process
- Submitting appropriate documentation
- Competencies addressed:
- Develops Successful Teams
- Displays High Integrity
- Acts Decisively
- Maintains Professional Credibility
- Exercises Due Diligence
- Accountabilities regarding:
Central Employees: Click the link on the desired date below and fill out the form.
Board of Regents Employees: Register by sending an email to BHR Training Registration with the course title, date, time, location and employee number.
|February 10, 2021||9:00 a.m. - Noon||Rapid City||Rushmore Plaza Holiday Inn|
|March 23, 2021||9:00 a.m. - Noon||Pierre||BHR Small Training Room - B15, Basement Becker-Hansen Bldg|
|April 13, 2021||9:00 a.m. - Noon||Sioux Falls||Country Inn & Suites|