Seasonal positions are temporary, open to anyone who wants to apply, and announced on an as-needed basis. The South Dakota State Government is eagerly seeking qualified individuals to fill these positions.
These positions are not posted on our Jobs Page. You must apply by completing the Seasonal Application and submitting it by mail or email to the address listed in the announcement.
Departments that are currently offering seasonal opportunities:
- Department of Game, Fish and Parks
- Department of Health
- Department of Social Services
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of the Military
- Department of Veterans Affairs
MAC Users: Please complete the form using Adobe Reader.
- Save the blank application to your computer.
- Open Adobe Reader
- Open the application. (File -> Open)
Complete the Seasonal Application and submit it by mail or email to the address listed in the announcement.