Department of Game, Fish and Parks Seasonal Jobs
- Housing is the responsibility of the employee, unless otherwise noted.
- Transportation to and from work and associated costs is the responsibility of the employee.
- Positions may require employees to work holidays, weekends and irregular or rotating shifts.
- Some positions require specific licenses or certification as listed on the job description.
Use a State of South Dakota Seasonal Application form.
Save the blank application to your computer.
Open Adobe Reader.
Open the application (file ->Open).
Applications are also available at any SD Department of Labor and Regulation Job Service Office and any job site listed. Photocopies are acceptable.
- From the attached listing, note the seasonal requisition number, location, and position(s) desired
- All jobs for a particular location are listed under one requisition number
- A separate application is required for each requisition number (location) in which you are interested
- All applications must be sent to the address or e-mail address listed on that announcement.
- Only one application is needed to be considered for the positions listed below. You must include the requisition number for your application to be processed. Please list on the application the position you are applying for.
Be specific in completing the application form. List any relevant licenses or certificates (e.g. driver’s license, CDL, CPR, pesticide/herbicide applicator certification, etc.) as well as any equipment or office equipment you are able to operate. Please include both the beginning and ending dates you are available for employment. It is essential that your mailing address is complete including apartment number, box number, lot number, as well as street, lane, avenue, etc. if applicable.
Applicants requiring application materials in an alternate format or assistance with the application process may contact the Bureau of Human Resources at 605.773.3148 (VOICE/TYY).
Equal Opportunity Employer