New Hire Information
- FY21 Decision Guide The Decision Guide provides information on the health plans, flexible benefits (such as dental and vision), and tax advantaged savings accounts offered to State employees, and can help you choose which benefits best suit you and your family’s needs.
- FY21 Fact Sheet The Fact Sheet is designed to assist you in making your benefit selections as well as calculating the cost of your chosen elections before you complete the online electronic enrollment.
- beneFIT Information The beneFIT well-being program offers tools and resources to improve your overall wellbeing, and allows you to participate in wellness qualifications to earn annual incentives.
- Employee Assistance Program The EAP can provide you and your eligible dependents with a wide array of resources to help manage personal challenges, and includes counseling services, financial and legal advice, work/life balance issues, as well as resources for personal and professional development.
- High Deductible Health Plan – HSA If you choose to participate in the High Deductible Health Plan, you may be eligible to participate in a Health Savings Account (HSA), which is an account that allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars into a savings account to help pay for out-of-pocket costs for medical, prescription, dental and vision expenses.
- Important Benefits Reminders Please review this document for information on how to enroll in your benefits, effective dates of coverage, how and when coverage can be changed, and other important benefit information.
- Workers’ Compensation If you are injured on the job, Workers’ Compensation may provide you with income protection as well as covering related medical expenses. Be sure to take the time to review your rights and responsibilities under the Workers’ Compensation program.
- South Dakota Retirement System website
- What Is The SDRS Supplemental Retirement Plan
- Employee Space Quick Reference Guide
Employee space is where you can view job openings, apply for jobs, update contact information, and review paystubs. This quick reference will guide you through the job application process.
- Employee/Manager HR Portal Guide: Direct deposit, W4 and pay information.
- Payroll Calendar
- Sign up for job email alerts:
- promotional job opportunities for current employees (only posted internally in Employee Space)
- all open/competitive job opportunities
- Attention Veterans
- State Library services
- FY22 Benefits Guide – Downloadable PDF | Online Flipbook
South Dakota Retirement System (SDRS)
Where to find and edit information:
|System||View Leave Balances||Change Address||Apply for Jobs||View Job Applications||Update Direct Deposit||Update W4||View Pay Stubs||Enter Leave||Benefits Enrollment||Guide|
|Employee Space||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||ES Guide|
|HR Portal||Yes||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||Employee/Manager HR Portal Guide|
|System||View Leave Balances||View Employee Information||View Job Applications||Approve Leave||Guides|
|Manager Space||No||Yes||Yes||No||MS Guide
Proxy Management Guide
|HR Portal||Yes||Yes||No||No||Employee/Manager HR Portal Guide|