Total Compensation is more than just the cash that is deposited in a bank account. All forms of compensation and the dollar value of employer sponsored benefits are considered when examining the state employee compensation package.
Click here to read more.
The State of South Dakota uses multiple pay structures to address occupational and market needs.
FY22 Pay Structures
- General Pay Salary Structure (G)
- Law Enforcement Salary Structure
- Medical Salary Structure (M)
- CY21 Seasonal Pay Structure
- CY21 Intern Pay Structure
- Accounting/Auditor Career Band
- Attorney Career Band
- Engineering Career Band
- Environmental Scientist Career Band
- Information Technology Career Band
- Nursing Career Band