The State of South Dakota’s employee well-being program, LiveWellSD, empowers employees and their families to take charge of their total well-being to live their best life at work and at home. Whether you want to be more physically fit, socially connected, emotionally balanced, or financially secure, we have resources to support you on your well-being journey.
• Program Overview
• Program Video (Coming Soon)
• Presentation (Coming Soon)
• Flyer (Coming Soon)
- Maintaining a relationship with your primary care provider leads to better health outcomes. Rather than offering on-site screening events across the state, biometric screenings are now only available through an annual wellness preventive exam with your primary care provider (PCP). This exam is covered at no cost once per plan year under preventive care, regardless of which health plan you choose. For this screening to count towards your well-being rewards, you must complete the screening form with your provider, sign and submit it to Total Wellness by April 1, 2024.
• Biometric Screening Form
• Need help finding a doctor?
• Why You Need a Primary Care Provider
• 6 Questions to Ask Your Provider
The portal is your connection to all things well-being. Through the portal you can participate in individual and team challenges, build daily habits, join a community chat, access health coaching and more! The portal is updated with new content weekly and has resources to help you on your well-being journey
- WebMD One Portal Video (1:17)
- LiveWellSD Portal
- Employees can easily access the portal when logged into the state system through Single Sign On.
- Employee Space home page will provide log in without username and password.
- Download the WebMD Wellness at Your Side mobile app and check on your well-being goals anytime, anywhere. Enter connection code: southdakota
- Click on bhr.sd.gov/livewellsd/ and log in with your username and password.
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides you and members of your household with confidential resources to address personal/work-related concerns, assist with legal/financial situations or help with work-life balance. EAP provides limited free counseling and so much more offered at no cost.
Participating in well-being activities brings many rewards – increased energy, decreased stress, and a happier and more enjoyable life. Employees participating on the health plan can also earn up to $900. The deadline for earning rewards is April 1, 2024.• Reward Video (Coming Soon)
• Well-Being Rewards and Eligibility for 2023-2024
• Reward Checklist (Coming Soon)
• FAQ (Coming Soon)
• 2022–2023 Well-Being Rewards